Idaho Infant/Toddler Program

In each region of the state, the Health and Welfare Adult Child Development Centers and Health Districts are coordinating their efforts to find children in need of services. You can arrange to have your child evaluated by calling either the Health District in your area or the Regional Health and Welfare Adult Child Development Center. For information on the nearest agency, call the IPUL Parent Education and Resource Center at (208) 342-5884 (Voice or TDD) or toll-free 1-800-242-IPUL.

Is cleft lip and/or palate, or other craniofacial condition an automatic entry?

Under Investigation

Idaho Department of Education

Family Support Program

Idaho Parents Unlimited

Idaho WIC Program

Find a Cleft/Craniofacial Team
in Idaho

cleftAdvocate does not endorse
or recommend any particular team, doctor,
hospital, other healthcare professional
or any particular course of treatment.

The State Resource Guide serves
all organizational programs.

You're Not Alone!
On this page you will find contact information for many of our
Pathfinder outreach volunteers.
Feel free to contact them directly.

To request additional assistance,
click here. >>>

Make a difference!
Become a Pathfinder Volunteer >>>

Free Newsletter >>>

Local/Regional Events >>>

Pathfinder Partner Organization

Local Support
cleftAdvocate Pathfinder
cA State Resource Volunteer
Tami Rowden
Lewiston, ID
cleftAdvocate Pathfinder
Christina Jenkins
Nampa, ID
Idaho Smiles
Heidi Hamlin
Boise, ID
Phone: (208) 342-0082

No local/regional events scheduled at this time.

© cleftAdvocate
All Rights Reserved
We subscribe to the HONcode principles of The Health On Net Foundation
This page was last updated 3/25/2014
a program of ameriface